Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little Man

Meet Little Man!
 R.T. is six going on sixty, maybe because of his hard start or maybe just because, I'm not sure, but this I know, he is wise beyond his years.
He  is so smart,and is ALL boy!
Do not send him out doors and expect him to return clean.
His imagination never ceases to amaze me! A trip to the trash can turns into a trip to the moon, complete with moon rocks, space food and stories of purple aliens.




R.T. tends to be  serious, he is sensitive and wears his heart on his sleeve. Little man is always the boss even if somehow the adult in the room may not be aware of this fact. He loves to draw and spends hours make believing!

Little man is truly the balance in our family, Just like his daddy he is most often the voice of reason and calm when the "babies" and I are spinning out of control!



 I would never want to imagine our life with out this little man! He is my joy, my best buddy and he always keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment